Golden Years Head

Thursday, April 1, 2010

W-H-A-A-T! INCREASE MY FAILURE RATE?

Sometime age, a young man named Arthur Gordon, who was very inexperience but had the dream of becoming a great author one day was opportune to meet Thomas J Watson, the president of the famous and fabulously successful IBM.

Arthur Gordon used the opportunity to ask Watson a big question that has been bugging his mind over the years. This was how their conversation went:

Arthur: good day sir, I think I am highly privileged to meet you.

Watson: you are welcome.

Arthur: sir, I have a question that has been bugging my mind over the years.

Watson: go ahead, ask your question.

Arthur: thanks you sir, please sir, what do you think I can do to succeed faster as a writer?

Watson: that is simple, to succeed faster as a writer, you must double your rate of failure, success lies on the far side of failure. And that was the end of their discussion. Now my wonderful friend and valued readers, can you get anything out of their discussion? Well, as much as I know, nobody wants to fail in any venture they lay their hands on.

Well, I had to make up my mind to share this idea with you because I know that majority of us never want to hear this word – failure.

My research over the years has confirmed that 90% of all the things we enjoy today started their success journey from the hands of those who had failed countless times, but did not quit, knowing fully well, they will one day triumph.

Electricity came into being because Micheal Faraday would not give up after repeated failures.

The white would still have been in government in South Africa today, if Mandela and his aides had given up in the face of turbulent setbacks.

Believe me, AIT and Ray Power would have gone into oblivion, if Chief Raymond Dokpesi had given up during the many years of anguish that greeted their take off.

My wonderful friends, please don’t allow what you are going through to affect where you are going. And like Waston told Arthur, I am also telling you now; if you want to succeed faster in anything you are doing, do what waston told Arthur, because I know, through personal experience that is only when you try and fail and you refuse to quit that you will meet with success.

Well, you can sing “Abraham’s blessing are mine” … for one thousand times; if you are idle, it will just be a riddles. You have what to trade with, so what are you waiting for?

For more INFO on How to make 8 Streams of Income : internetmillionaire01@gmail.com 07066465687.

No comments:

Post a Comment